How Can I Help?
We are ALWAYS looking for new parents to get involved and join the PTFA!
We are currently looking for a new team member for the school discos – there are only two discos a year and we need a parent to offer to help on the night. Ideally from set up to pack down (3.30-9.30).
There are many ways to help with the successful running of the PTFA and events:
- Join the Committee or an events team
- Attend PTFA events with your families
- Become a Class Link
- Bring your ideas to the Meetings
- Volunteer to help out at Events
- Volunteer your time and / or expertise.
- Donate things for events
- Shop via the PTFA Webshop
- If you would like to fund raise on behalf of the Bishop Road PTFA, you can set up your own fundraising page using Wonderful Fundraising (similar to Just Giving and Virgin Money Giving, only with no charges to the PTFA for the service)